1,827X 17+" LCD MONITORS - GRADE "A"
WHOLESALE LOT DEAL!
Up for sale is a wholesale group of 1,827 tested LCD monitors. Full 40 foot high cube container load full.
All screens are verified to be in good physical condition. These units are verified working prior to sale.
Specifications of what is included:
All screens are perfect - no scratches present on the lcd panels. All units individually wrapped in thick buble bags for transport.
The data below has been verified by our quality control technicians. They have verified the contents of this listing reflect what is listed below. This data is accurate and the machines are all quality units.
10x units 21.5"-23" screens
14x units 20" screens
68x units 19" screens
190x units 18.5" screens
1,545x units 17" screens
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP ON A PALLETS VIA FREIGHT CARRIER. LOCAL PICKUP IS ALLOWED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. FOR SHIPPING QUOTES/DELIVERY WE NEED THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
1. The address where the items will be shipped to (Your complete / full address for delivery)
2. The contact persons name for this shipment at your location
3. The telephone number for your contact person
4. Does your address have docks or forklifts for unloading this shipment?
5. Is this address commercial or residential?
6. What sku number(s) are you going to purchase?
**** FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTES SEE THIS PAGE: http://www.gwtechparts.com/payments-shipping/ ****
Once you provide this info we will send you a quote for shipping this pallet to your location.
Your shipment will go out of our facility the next business day after your payment clears (no shipping on weekends). We have scheduled daily UPS pickups at our location and send LTL (pallet sized loads) daily.
We use bubble wrap, foam blocking, anti-static packing peanuts, and/or anti-static packaging/wrap to ensure the shipment will be safe. Read our reviews about shipping everyone is very satisfied.
- All units included in this listing will match the above description exactly and perform as described above.
- Please take the time to read the detailed spec information..
- Eensure to recycle non-functional units with an approved R2 Recycler. Inspections are welcome prior to purchase. These units are handled properly to ensure no damaged units. No refunds or credits for non-functional units even though we test these units.